domingo, 17 de setembro de 2017

"The love you give is the love, the love you get, you get..."



(Dedicado aos meus amigos irlandeses,
eles são a terra daquela que foi a maior banda do planeta)

Lyrics: Heathen, a pagan No sun shines for me Savage but gentle The animal within And I see it now And I see it now I had a weird dream - watch but don't touch I had a weird dream - I'm taking away "put it in a bag - Hide it in tree" "put it in a bag - Hide it in tree" I want to steal your heart, your heart With these eyes I cannot see And this cold heart never bleeds, Never, No never... Sweet smell, this poison, the watch but don;t touch Tongue swollen venom, so touch to...to love, Ah i see it now, and I see it now I had a weird dream - watch but don't touch I had a weird dream - I'm taking away "put it in a bag - Hide it in tree" "put it in a bag - Hide it in tree" I want to steal your heart, your heart I reach for the sky but never, ever can touch It seems so easy, easy to me Still I cannot, will not take this thing Hearsay, this heresy A victim to sin Eternal the torment, the answer lies within I had a weird dream - watch but don't touch I had a weird dream - I'm taking away "The love you give is the love, the love you get, you get..."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário