segunda-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2024

Coil - Paint me as a dead soul

Paint me as a dead soul With a halo of black joy Medusa in a mirror Etched out in acid The flesh, the image, the reflection One who dwells in scarlet darkness Like animals in palaces Drawing blood The flesh, the image, the reflection Let's complete the illusion Paint me as you see me From memory or history In a fever or a frenzy Paint your lucid dreams and visions In a chamber of nightmares In a temple of locusts So violent, vile and vivid May the colours make you fearful Blind and hypnotizing In our subterranean heaven Paint my cunt with dragonflies My eyes as bright as diamonds My heart open like an ulcer Or a sacred crimson rose Bathed in blood Or drowning in my bed With the fragrance from the flowers In the gardens of the dead Paint ghostly foxes, cats and camels A red dog and a black dog Paint a putrid sunset In verdigris and violet Ochre, amber, mauve Four monks Carrying a goat Over the snows To nowhere And paint the shades That come with evening Peacock angels Dream of leaving Paint me as you see me Paint me as I see me Paint me as a dead soul

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário