terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2022

S' Express -- Superfly Guy -- Blow me another lollypop


Last two tracks from side 1 of the 1st album by an acid dance groundbreaker act from 1989 called «S'Express» (This record here: https://www.discogs.com/release/39889-SExpress-Original-Soundtrack )
Back in the day I was 16 and have not many friends so I had to rely on music to feel secure and optimistic. Some of my friends were recording to me Pink Floyd tapes and they were great for me and provided a way of escaping suburban youth life by means of alienation: I would become so immersed on Pink Floyd music that I'd forget the real and outer world. But when I discovered on the radio new sound acts making music, bands like S'Express, Bomb the Bass and Coldcut, I felt like a rush of energy flowering into my youth life, I was not good at the english language so I wouldn't know what they were singing, but I would go out singing the refrains of the songs I listened on the radio spelling the words badly, making fun of myself, madly but happy. I do not own copyright on this file Only for educational purposes on the subject of Youth Music

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário