quarta-feira, 19 de abril de 2023

Swans - She Lives



She Lives Lyrics: [Verse 1] Now I just want to thank you For going insane Every second that you suffer Is a loss that I gain Every breath is a drain down Down into a hole And your mind is a shrinking thing: It was crushed by your skull Now you feel time unfolding Deep in your chest And your body's expanding Now there's none of you left So I just want to thank you For losing your mind Yeah you burned just like Joan of Arc Purified by the flames [Refrain] You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! [Verse 2] Now I just want to thank you For the light that you spread And magnesium and sulphur And the fear in your head And I just want to tell you You're nothing so new Every time that you touch it It'll turn against you Now your future's a cold thing Down in the damp ground And your memory's a lead room Containing this sound So I just want to thank you For killing your mind All the life that you bleed out Well I steal it for mine [Refrain] You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! You're alive! [Instrumental]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário